FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Some parents can claim free school meals for any of their children who are registered at a Stoke on Trent school and who would normally be at school at lunch time.
You are entitled to free school meals, for your family, if you receive:
- Income Support;
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance;
- Income-based Employment & Support Allowance;
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not if you also get Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income under £16,190; or
- If you are an asylum seeker supported by the UKBA under Part VI of the Nationality and Asylum Act 1999.
For more details you can:
- Contact school directly
- Download and complete the Free School Meal Application form, with explanatory letter, and return it directly to school to the Finance department.
- Phone the Free School Meals Team on: 01782 236813 (Minicom for the hearing impaired 01782 232331).